Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanks for a GREAT first season at Ruth's!

I just got back the other day from another sweet visit to Ruth's.  My parents drove from Colorado and met me there for a week filled with projects, friends and family!  By the time I arrived my dinning room was filled with tools - because don't worry Dad brought everything including the kitchen sink (literally....and a laundry sink too!)


We hadn't been back since the summer rental season began - it was so good to be back and see the house and imagine the dozens of people who slept, ate and enjoyed their days at Ruth's over the last several months. The house also got a new roof and gutters this fall - sure looks good! 

Our week was filled with several updates and projects around the house - look for more on that soon.  For now thanks to everyone who came and stayed and took such good care of my sweet little house.  I am looking forward to another great year!

No comments: